The eighth title in the Resident Evil franchise called Resident Evil Village, takes you to, yep you guessed it right, a village! The new release is all set with werewolves, castles, and the infamous tall vampire.
The collectors out there who are dead set to get all of the collectibles in the new Resident Evil Village can rest easy as the complete trophy list is out now. Follow this guide to unlock all the trophies in RE: Village.
1. All Resident Evil Village Trophies and How to Get Them
I. Platinum Trophies
Ethan Winters – Obtain all Trophies
II. Gold Trophies
- Universe’s Best Dad: Finish the story on the Village of Shadows difficulty.
- Don’t Trust That Snake Oil: Finish the story only using four or less recovery items.
- Knives Out: Not including some boss fights, finish the story using nothing but close combat weapons.
III. Silver Trophies
- World’s Best Dad: Finish the story on at least Hardcore difficulty.
- Dashing Dad: Finish the story within 3 hours.
- Frugal Father: Finish the story without spending more than 10,000 Lei.
- Legendary Cowboy: Achieve at least an S Rank on all stages in The Mercenaries.
- Doll Collector: View all character and weapon models.
- Art Collector: View all concept art.
IV. Bronze Trophies
- Not Lycan This…: Survive the Lycan attack
- Four Lords: Escape the mine.
- That Sucked!: Defeat the mutated Dimitrescu.
- Got No Strings: Defeat Donna and Angie.
- Fish Out of Water: Defeat the mutated Moreau.
- Up Urs!: Defeat Urias in the stronghold.
- Temporary Measures: Place the Giant’s Chalice in the ceremony site.
- Iron Giant Down: Defeat the mutated Heisenberg.
- The Root of the Matter: Find the Megamycete in the underground ruins.
- Great Dad: Finish the story on at least Casual difficulty.
- Best Dad Ever: Finish the story on at least Standard difficulty.
- Crafter: Craft an item in the Crafting menu.
- Patron: Purchase something from the Duke in the story.
- Petty Thief: Unlock a simple lock with a lock pick.
- Repairer: Combine a treasure into its complete form.
- Hunter: Hunt an animal during the story.
- Get the Ball Rolling: Solve a Labyrinth.
- Goooaaal!: Move the ball from the Winterses’ bedroom into the study.
- Squawk Shot: Shoot down five flying crows in the story.
- When You Gotta Go…: Open the door to every outhouse in the village in a single play-through.
- Hooligan: Break every breakable window in Castle Dimitrescu in a single play-through.
- Quit Hanging Around: Shoot down a Soldat hanging from the production line in the Factory.
- Push Comes to Shove: Push away an enemy after guarding in the story.
- Trick Shot: Defeat an enemy from long range with the sniper rifle in the story.
- Strategist: Defeat at least three enemies with one attack in the story.
- Medium Rare: Set fire to a Moroaica in the story.
- Fast Reflexes: Knock a flaming arrow out of the sky with a close combat weapon in the story.
- Leader of the Pack: Takedown the Varcolac Alfa in the story.
- Timber: Defeat Urias during the first Lycan attack when you enter the village.
- Photographer: Use Photo Mode.
- Lucky Number 7: Have 777, 7,777, or 77,777 Lei in your possession in the story.
- Mapmatician: Complete the village map.
- Cynic: Destroy a Goat of Warding.
- Heretic: Destroy all the Goats of Warding.
- Gunsmith: Equip a gun with a customizable part.
- Veteran Gunsmith: Equip every gun with their customizable parts in the story.
- Tinkerer: Create every type of item available in the Crafting menu.
- Artisan: Collect every crafting recipe.
- Bookworm: Read every single file in the story.
- Combo King: Get a combo of at least 30 during The Mercenaries.
About Resident Evil Village
Resident Evil Village is a survival horror video game developed and published by Capcom. It is the sequel to Resident Evil 7: Biohazard and the tenth major installment in the Resident Evil series.
The story begins with Ethan Winters and his wife Mia living happily in a new place, free from their past nightmares, a few years after the horrifying events in the critically acclaimed Resident Evil 7 biohazard. Just as they are starting their new life together, they are once again struck by tragedy. When Captain Chris Redfield of the BSAA attacks their house, Ethan has to go to hell again to get back his kidnapped daughter.