After taking into account the suggestions of several enthusiasts, Crysis Remastered will now house many new improvements. Such changes will be incorporated by the game all thanks to the 1.1.0 version update.
Crysis seems to be the talk of the gaming world right now mainly because of the ‘Can It Run Crysis?’ setting. When even the finest graphic cards gave up when it came to running Crysis Remastered smoothly, then you know a game’s worth all the attention.
If you all remember the original Crysis, you certainly must remember leaning while in cover to kill the foes.
Utilizing grenades to see your enemies fly was also easy in the original game due to a key being specially allotted to the particular function. But unfortunately, the remake was devoid of such changes.
Now, to make the game more polished for players, Crysis Remastered will encompass several features that the original game packed.
Owing to this new 1.1.0 update, players can now lean, have classic controls for Nano suits, and a quick throw button for grenades.
Another big change that players will see performance-wise is a warning message. When switching to the ‘Can it Run Crysis?’ setting, players will get a warning. It will basically tell you how your PC system is about to be tortured and tormented.
This is certainly good news but hold on there is more. As per Crysis subreddit, other features to be added in the game are:
Added Features and Options
- Added option to lean into the game.
- Added controls to lean.
- Adjusted mouse sensitivity based on community feedback.
- Added more trees to level Sphere.
- Added more trees to level Harbor.
- Added new keybind options for weapons.
- Added quick throw button for explosives.
- Added Classic Nanosuit controller options.
- Added suit shortcuts to Classic Nanosuit mode.
Christmas came early, right? But wait, all those who played Crysis Remastered would’ve definitely have had plenty of encounters with glitches and bugs.
While playing a game that is so hyped, one, at the very least, expects smooth gameplay. Bearing this in mind, the developers of the game have removed countless bugs from the game. Some of them are:
- Fixed a bug where cloak mode was not reflected when using Ray Tracing.
- Fixed a bug where duplicated textures were loading for Ray Tracing.
- Fixed an issue where HDR caused colors to look too bright, unnatural and artifacted during daylight levels.
- Fixed an issue where strings in the options were written with lower case characters in multiple languages.
- Fixed a visual bug where the metal beam stuck out into the stairs in Fleet level.
- Fixed a bug where shadows were disappearing due to camera angles (Assault-harbor).
- Fixed noticeable shadow cascades (tank – Onslaught).
- Fixed KPA tank tracks geometry.
To get the complete list of changes that Crysis Remastered will house, one can check out its subreddit.
About Crysis Remastered
Developed and published by Crytek, Crysis Remastered is a first-person shooting game that is now released for platforms like PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. The plot takes users to a fictional North Korean Island which has been consumed by intergalactic species. Along with a wide selection of weapons, a Nanosuit will also be equipped by gamers.
This suit holds the power of making the playing character more nimble and strong. Thus, in this world of sandbox, gamers are meant to rely on brawn along with their brains to overcome the menace posed by the alien race.