After a ton of delays coupled with years of anticipation and wait, Cyberpunk 2077 has finally hit the shelves, offering people one of the best action RPGs of this year, and arguably, of the generation.
There’s a ton of people right now who cannot wait to jump straight into Night City and experience Cyberpunk’s world in all its enthralling glory, along with all the quests, weapons, and vehicles contained within.
One particular weapon in this game is the Mantis blades, first seen during a trailer that lets V cut his opponents down like a mantis. Surprisingly enough, there’s a legendary version of this weapon that you can get really early in the game.
If you’re struggling to find those legendary cyberware weapons, or perhaps, are merely looking for the best version of the Mantis blades, then this guide’s got you covered.
1. How To Get The Mantis Blades In Cyberpunk 2077?
Generally, you can grab the Mantis Blades from Ripperdoc vendors or find them as loot. There are three qualities of Mantis blades that you’ll be able to purchase:
- Rare Mantis Blades are available for €$15350 eddies at level 20 street cred.
- Epic Mantis Blades are available at €$25350 at level 25 street cred.
- Legendary Mantis Blades are bought for €$ 100350 at level 45 street cred.
As you can see here, the Mantis Blades do not come cheap at all; they are pretty damn expensive. This is why you might want to grab them for free as loot.
2. Where Are The Legendary Mantis Blades in Night City?
Before reading on, it should be noted that there’s a chance that the loot chests for each save file or character are randomized, making it very difficult to find the legendary blades.
3. Here’s What You Need To Do
Anyhow, here are all the details that you need to know:
- The blades can be found in the chest in Cyberpsycho encounter Phantom of Night City.
- It is not a necessity to fight the Cyberpsycho boss to gain access, making it a little easier if you’re just starting out.
- All you got to do, is run in there, grab the items from the chest, and run out of there as quickly as possible.
The weapons will have around 400 DPS and will be ready to use despite your level, meaning that you can basically one-shot any enemy with a heavy attack. You can also further their damage by installing edge mods and other stuff into them.
4. About Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 is an action-adventure RPG developed and published by CD Projekt Red.
The game is set in Night City, a seemingly utopian megalopolis where anything and everything is possible, on the surface, that is. We play as V, a mercenary that is after an implant that serves as the key to immortality. The humongous game world offers a lot of pathways, choices, allies, and enemies. The best part; every single choice and action of yours will forge the story around you!
Cyberpunk 2077 released on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia on December 10th, with a PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series S/X release set for 2021!