Did you know the Erebos Vault has a secret hidden chest you can open before completing the actual vault? Yes, the treasures in the hidden chest are yours to keep if you can find the secret chest hidden in the laser trapped Erebos Vault.
The Path to Erebos Vault is a part of the numerous vaults of Tartaros scattered throughout the Valley of Eternal Spring. Locating and entering the vault is not the difficult part, trying to locate the secret chest is.
You have to keep the surroundings in check while dodging a lot of lasers. But, I’ll tell you exactly where to find it so that you don’t get lost.
1. Location of the Erebos Vault
To find the secret chest you first need to find the Path to Erebos Vault. The vault is located in the Valley of Eternal Springs, just northwest from the Hall of the Gods.
The vault is guarded by a Minotaur and two Gorgons but you’ll be able to fight them easily and get right into the vault to solve the laser puzzles.
But remember, this is a tricky vault to cross since touching the lasers might deplete Fenyx’s health. So, make sure to carry enough health potions and have the right abilities unlocked before you proceed with the vault.
2. What Abilities Do I Need to open the Erebos Vault Secret Chest?
It is recommended that you have Ares’s Wrath and Hephaistos’s Hammer abilities unlocked before you proceed with the vault. But, if you haven’t been able to acquire those, don’t worry; you can just challenge the vault with 5 stamina bars and Heavy Lifting ability enabled for Fenyx.
Although, the Ares’s Wrath ability will make the double jump part easier, but the 5 stamina bars also work well if you can time your jumps just right.
Now, let’s focus on finding the secret chest.
3. How to find the Secret Chest in Path to Erebos Vault?
The secret chest is not that hard to find inside the vault. When you are at the start of the vault, you’ll notice two beams of light shooting towards the sky. The yellow beam is that of the actual vault chest and the red beam is your secret chest.
Now that you have located it, time to head towards it. Just follow these steps:
- Head towards the red beam and carefully dodge all lasers by ducking, jumping and walking at appropriate times.
- When you get close enough to the red beam, locate the activation switch on the top of the pillar.
- Jump up and use Ares’s Wrath to double jump and glide towards the activation switch.
- If you don’t have Ares’s Wrath, you can move a little forward towards the yellow light beam chest and get to the top pillar to eventually glide towards the activation switch by using all your 5 stamina bars.
- Press the switch and use the Hephaistos’s Hammer ability or Heavy Lifting ability to swing the block towards the switch on the other side of the platform.
- When the block gets to the other side, simply place the block on the platform switch to activate the locked secret chest.
And there you have it; the secret chest loot is yours to take.
4. What Loot Do You Get from the Secret Chest in Path to Erebos Vault?
When you open the secret chest, you’ll get some yellow, blue, and purple shards as well as a cool new Hide of the Hunted Deer gear for Fenyx to equip.
So, go and get that loot if you haven’t already and uncover yet another secret in the puzzle-filled Immortals Fenyx Rising.
5. About Immortals Fenyx Rising
Sharing the same developer DNA with Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey, Immortals Fenyx Rising is yet another role-playing game by Ubisoft that will transcend you back in time.
The game takes players back to the days of Greek mythology where the gods have been captured by an abhorrent monster, Typhon.
In this gutsy adventure-packed game, it is only Fenyx, the “forgotten” hero who can fight the brawny, nerve-racking foes and be the last ray of hope to save the Gods.