The E3 gaming event is what every gamer had its eyes set on this June 2021. With new video games announced every hour, hardcore gaming fans had their eyes peeled for the one game they would love to get their hands on. One such super exciting game announced in this event was the Forza Horizon 5 motorsport racing game.
Adored by millions of game lovers, the Forza Horizon 5 is the next installment to the Horizon series of Forza Motorsports.
The Forza Horizon series games are known to having more of a free-roam aspect to their games and include beautiful landscapes and sceneries for the players to enjoy. Seems like Forza Horizon 5 wants to go above and beyond gamers’ expectations to create a new gaming experience for everyone.
So the question remains, when can you expect this masterpiece and what’s the price? Here’s all you need to know about the upcoming Forza Horizon 5.
1. Forza Horizon 5 Release Date
The Forza Horizon 5 is set for a November 9th, 2021 release for Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, as well as PC via Steam. Early access release for the game is set for November 4th, 2021.
Forza Horizon 5 will be the first-ever game in the Horizon series to be compatible with Next-Gen consoles. This new addition will boost the games’ popularity amongst players invested in Next Gen controllers.
2. Forza Horizon 5 Price
- The Standard Edition of Forza Horizon 5 will cost about $59.99
- The Deluxe Edition of Forza Horizon 5 will cost about $79.99
- The Premium Edition of Forza Horizon 5 will cost about $99.99 (with a Premium Add-on costing about $49.99 separately.)
Forza Horizon 5 is also available as part of the Xbox Game Pass for $9.99 every month.
3. New Features Added in Forza Horizon 5
Forza Horizon has always grasped onto the open world aspect and brought them out in the world of car racing. This time Forza Horizon 5 focuses on the beautiful landscapes of Mexico and travels beyond the civilized lands into deep jungles and deserts.
Developers of Playground Games plan to create a new open-world environment that Forza fans have never experienced before.
I. Some of the added features are:
- Weather mechanism like the one introduced in Forza Horizon 4.
- Deep and rewarding campaigns.
- Newly added Forza LINC (an AI assistant that can track player status and help with online matches).
- The game will also add the ray tracing technology.
- Customization for both the car details and also the player characters.
- Addition of EventLab, a new feature that will allow players to create their races and customize the map they can race on.
But this is only the tip of the iceberg, as Forza Horizon 5 plans to add much more in the near future with either DLCs or updates. We just have to wait and see how the most anticipated game turns out to be.
About Forza Horizon 5
Forza Horizon 5 is the latest installment in the Forza series of racing simulator games. It is the fifth Forza Horizon title and the twelfth main installment in the Forza series. The game has been developed by Playground Games and published by Microsoft for the Xbox consoles and PC.
Forza Horizon 5 is set in a fictional representation of Mexico. Players will race through various kinds of biomes in the game, and will have access to a number of professional racing cars. Several game modes allow players to play online against others, and “The Eliminator” battle royale mode has also made a return from Forza Horizon 4.