Taking place in the Valley of Eternal Spring, The Odysseus’s Prison Vault of Tartaros is a mission that involves a series of challenging puzzles. Players will first be required to reach the Vault Entrance, solve puzzles, look for the Epic Chest and acquire Zeus’s Lightning.
1. Location of Odysseus’s Prison Vault Entrance
To reach Odysseus’ Prison, players will have to reach the Valley of Eternal Spring. The Prison vault is located to the north-east of the statue of the Goddess of Love.
2. Clearing Vault Challenge
After entering the vault, players will have to solve a puzzle that will help them obtain a chest.
The puzzle will make you hit three different points with three arrows. This will unlock the chest, making it possible for players to equip it.
- First Arrow Target: Time is of the essence here. Players will have a limited amount of time to make their arrow hit the target while dealing with two obstacles. You clear the first hurdle after directing the arrow to its target.
- Second Arrow Target: Players will have to use Apollo’s Arrow to guide the arrow’s movement as many obstacles will try to block your view. Steer the arrow to all four directions: up, down, left, and right. This will help you overcome the barriers and hit the target.
- Third Arrow Target: The last target that players will have to hit is obviously the most challenging.
First, you will have to make the arrow go past a blue-lit torch so that it’s on fire. From here, steer the flaming arrow to perfection by making it go through three moving rings.
Your timing must be intricate here. You have to light an unlit torch located at the back wall, which will only activate if you passed the rings correctly and hit it.
If you fail to go past the three rings, the torch will remain locked (red color indicates it’s locked).
3. Acquiring The Epic Chest And Zeus’s Lightning
Shoot the arrow and get it on fire once again from the blue torch and steer it towards a crate lying on a ledge. Hit the crate and set it on fire.
Now using another arrow, fight the obstacles, and hit the target hiding behind the burning crate. From here, enter the small building on your left and open the Epic Chest. You will find the Brood of Typhon Helmet inside it.
To acquire Zeus’s Lightning, move towards a building situated to the right of the three crystals on a ledge.
Your timing, patience, and archery skills will all be tested at Odysseus’s Prison Vault.
4. About Immortals Fenyx Rising
Sharing the same developer DNA with Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey, Immortals Fenyx Rising is yet another role-playing game by Ubisoft that will transcend you back in time.
The game takes players back to the days of Greek mythology where the gods have been captured by an abhorrent monster, Typhon.
In this gutsy adventure-packed game, it is only Fenyx, the “forgotten” hero who can fight the brawny, nerve-racking foes and be the last ray of hope to save the Gods.