As much as Cyberpunk 2077 builds on its future funk theme, melee weapons are some of the best weapons you can find in the game and the Legendary Katana tops the list. If you don’t know already, there is a Katana located in Cyberpunk 2077’s map that has the ability to provide +500% critical damage to your opponent when you attack.
This Katana can make your mission fights a little bit easier and game experience more interesting. But if you’re wondering what is this Legendary Katana that I speak of. Then let’s get right on with the reveal.
1. What is the Best Katana in Cyberpunk 2077?
The Satori Katana is the best Katana that you can find in Cyberpunk 2077. Not only does the Katana have the ability to inflict +500% critical damage to your opponent, but also no other melee weapon can compete with its agility.
2. Location of the Satori Katana in Cyberpunk 2077
The Satori Katana can be found in the rooftop of the Arasaka building near the helipad. But how to get it is the actual concern at hand.
You get access to get inside the Arasaka building during the prologue mission at the beginning of the game. That’s when you can quickly go to the rooftop to get the Satori Katana. But some of you might have missed the opportunity to get it.
Don’t worry, as there are alternative methods that you can try.
3. How to Get the Best Katana in Cyberpunk 2077?
The Satori Katana, known as the best Katana in Cyberpunk 2077 is usually accessible to equip when you play the prologue mission. It’s there at the rooftop inside the Arasaka building, but sadly, most find out about its existence after the mission is over.
Call it a blessing in disguise, Cyberpunk 2077 has many glitches you can exploit to your advantage and get the Katana from the inaccessible Arasaka building rooftop.
There are two methods you can try to get the Satori Katana:
I. Method 1
Before you try this method, make sure you enhance your legs by adding the reinforced tendons to equip the double jump. This will let you escape the rooftop easily.
- Get to the Arasaka building and call in whatever car you feel like. Position it in such a way that the driver side is facing the building’s main entrance.
- Once you position the car, you’ll find yourself glitched inside the building while you exit the car. (Keep in mind it can take several tries to perfectly position the car.)
- Make your way to the top of the building and onto the luxury suite’s rooftop.
- You’ll find the Katana and a data library of some sorts on the Helipad. (You’ll also find other collectibles in the luxury suite if you search well.)
- You’ll have to jump down from the building, so either hold the slide button when you jump or try to double jump from the roof to land into the water.
II. Method 2
This method lets you exploit another good glitch. But you might have to opt for Method 1 if the devs patch this glitch in the game.
- Go to the third pillar of the Arasaka building. Equip a gun and a Katana back to back to make the Katana disappear from your hand.
- Then with the disappeared Katana in your hand, rapidly mash the attack button and you’ll see the character moving up.
- Keep going till you reach the top and then jump onto the roof.
- Then jump down as instructed in Method 1.
Just always remember to save your progress at appropriate moments so that you don’t regret the chances you take while playing.
4. About Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 is an action-adventure RPG developed and published by CD Projekt Red.
The game is set in Night City, a seemingly utopian megalopolis where anything and everything is possible, on the surface, that is. We play as V, a mercenary that is after an implant that serves as the key to immortality. The humongous game world offers a lot of pathways, choices, allies, and enemies. The best part; every single choice and action of yours will forge the story around you!
Cyberpunk 2077 released on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia on December 10th, with a PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series S/X release set for 2021!