Tired of being a bearded Viking in the Norse world of Valheim? The ever-working modders of the gaming community have got you covered! A new Valheim mod is set to add an exciting range of new character classes in the co-op survival sandbox.
Created by a modder called Toran, the Valheim Legends Mod will add six distinct character classes to the game, where each equips a trio of special abilities. These are the following classes that the mod will add to Valheim: Valkyrie, Ranger, Berserker, Mage, Druid, and Shaman.
Here is all you should know about the classes and abilities that the Valheim Legends Mod will bring to Steam’s best-seller:
- Bulwark – Buff: adds a set block bonus to all blocked attacks and adds damage mitigation to the caster
- Stagger – Attack: immediately staggers all enemies around the Valkyrie
- Leap – Attack: Launch into the air and come crashing down, applying splash damage at the point of impact
- Shadow Stalk – Buff: greatly reduces noise and visibility of the Ranger, improves movement speed while crouched, and grants a short (5s) burst of speed
- Summon Wolf – Pet: summons a wolf companion for a limited time that is more durable, but less damaging than normal wolf pets
- Power shot – Buff: the next several ranged attacks gain velocity and attack power
- Rage – Buff: sacrifice health periodically to gain increased movement speed, physical attack damage, continuous stamina regen, and a life-tap for a portion of damage dealt.
- Execute – Buff: the next several melee attacks gain increased attack power
- Dash – Attack: dash forward and strike enemies as you pass; damage based on the weapon currently equipped
- Fireball – Attack: launch a ball of fire that deals splash damage and applies burning
- Frost Nova – Attack: create a burst of ice around the caster that damages and freezes enemies
- Meteor – Channeled Attack: use this ability to call down meteors to strike an area; channel duration (stamina expended) determines how many meteors are created
- Regeneration – Heal: causes the caster and all nearby players to quickly regenerate health for a short period of time
- Root Defender – Summon: grows friendly roots around the caster that will strike nearby foes
- Vines – Channeled Attack: periodically launches piercing vine projectile
- Enrage – Buff: increases movement speed and rapidly regenerate stamina for the caster and all nearby allies
- Shell – Buff: reduces any elemental (poison, fire, ice, etc.) damage taken and applies a spirit damage DoT to any attack made by the caster and all allies
- Spirit Shock – Attack: deals spirit damage in an area around the caster and applies a spirit DoT to any enemy hit
Modders have peppered up such stupendous classes and unique abilities by adding five new skills:
- Discipline – enhances the power of physical attacks.
- Abjuration – increases the power of protection spells.
- Alteration – modifies abilities that enhance attributes.
- Conjuration – improves the power, duration, or number of summoned creatures.
- Evocation – improves abilities that create or manipulate energy.
Each ability is linked to a particular skill. Acquiring these skills will end up making your abilities more significant and influential.
Note: To get the Valheim Legends Mod working, ensure that the BepInExPack mod is installed and running.
The Valheim Legends Mod has changed the way one would look at this Iron Gate game by doing the unthinkable. To download the mod for yourself, go to nexus mod.
7. About Valheim
Developed by Iron Gate AB, Valheim is an online open-world Survival craft co-op game. Here, players will control dead Vikings and fight Odin’s ancient enemies and monsters.
In order to enter paradise, players will have to please Odin and prove their worth to the allfather.
The journey will not be easy as at every step, the danger of supernatural entities will loom. Players will have to venture out, explore various landforms, craft, and get stronger.