NVIDIA Game Ready Drivers are designed to provide the best gaming experience for all major new releases. Leading up to the launch, NVIDIA’s driver teams work until the last minute to ensure peak performance.
A new GeForce Game Ready 512.95 WHQL driver package has been released. It features real-time ray tracing and DLSS image scaling.
The official release on the website explained,
The May NVIDIA Studio Driver provides optimal support for the latest new creative applications including DaVinci Resolve 18, Adobe Substance Modeler Beta, Topaz Labs Gigapixel AI v6.1, Marmoset Toolbag 4.04, and Reallusion iClone 8. In addition, this NVIDIA Studio Driver supports the latest developments for Omniverse spanning Omniverse Cloud, Omniverse Audio2Face, Omniverse Machinima, and the Omniverse XR App beta.Nvidia Twitter
The driver is tuned to support Hitman 3 – Year 2 update, Sniper Elite 5, and early access version of My Time at Sandrock.
The fixed issues are
- [Grid 2019]: Flags and banners graphic stability during gameplay
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: Fixed Direct3D-related Crash Dumps
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: Modification of Image Sharpening setting in NVIDIA Control Panel enabled
Here are the unresolved issues
- [General]: Game stability issues arise when switching between HDR on and off in-game if using manual screen resolution settings
- [GeForce RTX 3090 Ti]: Oculus Rift S and Pimax 8Kx VR headsets not detected
- [General]: When the computer is woken from sleep mode or quick-booted, the video in the Microsoft Edge browser may turn green if the NVIDIA Image Scaling feature is enabled
- [DirectX 12]: If “Use HDR” is enabled in Windows Display Settings, Shadowplay recordings may look overexposed
- [Assassin’s Creed Origins]: Graphics might flicker occur if the character is underwater and near a boat
- [General]: Monitor might flicker or wake up from sleep when DSR/DLDSR is enabled
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: If GPU is connected to an HDMI 2.1 AV Receiver, audio may be cut off when playing Dolby Atmos
- [Media]: Club 3D CAC-1085 is limited to 4K resolution at 60Hz.
The supported models are as follows
NVIDIA TITAN Series
- NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal)
GeForce RTX 30 Series
- GeForce RTX 3090 Ti, GeForce RTX 3090, GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GeForce RTX 3080, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3060, GeForce RTX 3050
GeForce RTX 20 Series
- GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
GeForce 16 Series
- GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
GeForce 10 Series
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050
The GeForce Game Ready driver is available for download from NVIDIA’s official website or the GeForce Experience application.
About Advanced Micro Devices
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is an American multinational semiconductor company headquartered in Santa Clara, California.
AMD develops computer processors and related technologies for business and consumer markets. AMD’s main products include microprocessors, motherboard chipsets, embedded processors and graphics processors for servers, workstations, personal computers and embedded system applications.