On June 17th, 2022, Call of Duty: Warzone received a surprise update when Raven Software announced the re-release of the Totally Normal Rebirth Resurgence game mode for a limited time, just like it was released on April 1st before.
For those of you who have been living under a rock and are unaware of this game mode, here is all you need to know about it.
Totally Normal Rebirth Resurgence is a modified version of the standard Battle Royale game mode. It promotes quick and aggressive gameplay rather than the regular slow and stealthy BR formula.
The rules of the Totally Normal Rebirth Resurgence game mode are as follows:
- All players drop into the map from a chopper like a typical battle royale match.
- All players start on equal footing with a pistol and a Panzerfaust rocket launcher that fires shots that send players flying instead of killing them.
- All players begin with the Specialist Bonus (all perks) at all times, which adds to the fun and the panic. Be quick and hyper-aware of your surrounding, or you will be swept away within seconds.
- The Loadout Drops are released at the very start of the match for all the players at the same spot, making the drop location a hotspot for a fierce and fast-paced initial battle.
- There is no parachute or fall damage in this game mode, so you are free to parkour and try all the sick movements you wish to!
- Finally, the resurgence/respawn lasts nearly the entire game until the seventh circle, allowing everyone to be over-aggressive and push for the fights during the early stages.
Even though the mode came out only for the weekend, it will surely return to Warzone sooner or later, considering the popularity of its quick-paced and fun gameplay.
About Call of Duty: Warzone
Call of Duty: Warzone is a first-person shooter battle royale that only supports multiplayer mode. It allows for both cross-platform and cross-progression which makes it gameplay remarkably spectacular. Unlike other battle royales, CoD: Warzone can easily house 150 players in a match while this limit is extended to 200 for some limited-time modes.
Players are offered the choice of playing two modes: Battle Royale and Plunder. To make the game interesting, large and diverse maps are packed by the game. Like any other Call of Duty arrival, Warzone too doesn’t have a shortage of weapons that can wipe out the existence of your opposition.
Call of Duty: Warzone surpassed 60 million downloads in the first two months of its release and received positive reviews from critics throughout the world.