Resident Evil Village has added quite a few new things to RE fans’ tables. Not only has the storyline taken a different turn, but there have also been some additions to the collectibles and health part of the game. One such addition is the Duke’s Kitchen which requires players to collect all types of animal meat, including the elusive juicy game so that Duke can cook up some good food for Ethan.
Juicy Game is the meat collected from a rare blue bird found in the snowy Resident Evil Village. But, this alleged rare bird is hard to kill and even harder to locate, so if you’re struggling with finding its whereabouts, then have a read before you venture into the village again.
1. Where to Find Juicy Game in Resident Evil Village?
The Juicy Game meat can be found by harvesting the blue bird, found perched on a tall tree branch right in the middle of the village next to the graveyard.
Just try to find the main door to Castle Dimitrescu, and you will be able to find the bird sitting on a tree branch next to that door. Also, do remember, the bird only appears after you’ve successfully defeated Dimitrescu.
A clue regarding the blue bird’s exact location can be found in the garden of House Beneviento. You will have to shoot the bird to collect its meat.
Now, collect the juicy game meat and deliver it to Duke for a delicious recipe.
2. Juicy Game Food Recipe
Juicy Game meat can be used for the Tochitura de Pui recipe, which gives an increased permanent health buff.
The ingredients for the Tochitura de Pui include:
- 4x Poultry
- 3x Meat
- 1x Juicy Game
The Juicy Game can also be sold in Duke’s shop for 7200 Lei. But, it’s better to keep it for the recipe since you can have many more high-priced collectibles in the game.
3. Types of Meat to Collect in Resident Evil Village
Besides the rare, Juicy Game meat, many other animals in Resident Evil Village can also be harvested. They are:
- Fish- Harvested by collecting fish found in small lakes or a surrounded water source. A lot of fishes can be found near Moreau’s Reservoir after you’ve defeated Moreau. Finest fish is a rare ingredient like the juicy game and can be found near the drawbridge next to the Ceremonial Site area.
- Poultry- Harvested from chickens, poultry is a readily available ingredient. The chickens are scattered throughout the map of the Village and can easily be spotted through their noises. Otto’s Mill and house with the red chimney are areas with chickens.
- Meat- Meat can be harvested from pigs and goats in the game. Pigs can be found in the Old West Town area or near the windmills of Moreau’s Reservoir. Quality Meat is another rare ingredient that can be harvested from a certain pig in the game. This particular pig is located in the yard of the hut where Elena and her father were initially rescued.
With these food items collected, go and enjoy some of Duke’s delicacies and divulge in each buff.
4. About Resident Evil Village
Resident Evil Village is a survival horror video game developed and published by Capcom. It is the sequel to Resident Evil 7: Biohazard and the tenth major installment in the Resident Evil series.
The story begins with Ethan Winters and his wife Mia living happily in a new place, free from their past nightmares, a few years after the horrifying events in the critically acclaimed Resident Evil 7 biohazard. Just as they are starting their new life together, they are once again struck by tragedy. When Captain Chris Redfield of the BSAA attacks their house, Ethan has to go to hell again to get back his kidnapped daughter.